This time I'm bringing you all the lovely components of my newest VoxBox from Influenster, The Fierce Voxbox!!!
Brands featured include:
Shea Moisture - Argan Oil and Almond Milk Collection
Madam C.J. Walker
Now I don't need to go into detail about this, but I did want to give you guys some random unknown or unusual uses for Vaseline!!!
- As an eye makeup remover!! A smidge on your eyelid and a swipe of a cotton removes the most stubborn of makeup.
- To shape and tame unruly eyebrows!! Better if your going for a natural, or low makeup/groomed eyebrow look.
- To shave your more sensitive areas. Use as little as possible and go to town!! Leaves your skin unbelievably smooth aftwrwards!
- As a base for a DIY lip gloss, cream shadow or highlight. Just mix your powder shadow or highlighter with about equal parts Vaseline. For a lip gloss, use a bit more Vaseline and mix it in with your favorite lip stick or even a matte lippie.
- Last, but certainly not least, my number one use for Vaseline, moisturizing your hands, feet, knees and elbows. With frigid weather, the ashiness is real and this is a reliable go-to source for instant and lasting moisture and softness
And that's it folks!!
Of course I got this free, but you know all opinions are my own. If your interested in Influenster, visit this link: